Clutch Kit, RXT, Twin Disc, 9-11/16 in Diameter, 1-1/8 in x 26 Spline, Rigid Hub, Ceramic, Ford Modular / GM LS-Series, Kit
Manufacturer's Part Number: 6932-07
Part Type:Clutch Kits
Product Line:McLeod RXT Street Twin Clutch Kits
Clutch Disc Quantity: Dual
Flywheel Included: No
Input Spline Quantity: 26
Input Shaft Diameter: 1.125 in.
Disc Diameter (in): 9.688 in.
Disc Diameter (mm): 246mm
Disc Material: Metallic
Disc Style: Full face
Hub Style: Unsprung
Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
Throwout Bearing Included: No
Alignment Tool Included: Yes
Pilot Bushing Included: No
Counterweight Assist: No
Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Notes:2001.5 to 2015 Mustang 4.6L/5.0L/5.4L factory flywheels may not work due to the large crank relief in the center of the flywheel. Crank relief must be 6.250 in. or smaller for correct disc to flywheel contact. GM LS-X Applications will only work with LS1/LS6 Flat style flywheels. All applications with LS2/3/7 recessed flywheels will not work.
McLeod RXT Street Twin clutch kits are ideal for the extreme horsepower enthusiast who wants performance and economy. Capable of handling up to 1,000 hp, the RXT Street Twin clutches are for those who've kicked it up another notch—but still require streetability. The ceramic facing on the clutch discs provides slightly aggressive engagement with a soft pedal effort, making these clutches suitable for most street performance enthusiasts. Match your vehicle specs to the correct model from McLeod.
Additional features include:
* Alignment tool
* Lighter-than-stock pedal feel
* Available with dedicated flywheel or adapter ring for factory flywheel
* CNC-machined and anodized flywheel adapter ring
* Smooth engagement with excellent release qualities
* Ceramic facings on disc increase holding power over similar organic linings
* Low rotating mass for quick revs
* Blanchard ground floater with multiple straps to reduce noise for streetability