This 6-point 2x2 harness from Sabelt specifically designed for racing sedans where the driver is wearing a HANS Device. The anti-sub straps are permanently sewn to the camlock buckle.
The Sabelt Steel Series uses high-strength steel adjusters on the shoulder and lap belts for economy. The 2" lap belt has snap-in end plates sewn in, with pull-up adjusters. The 2" shoulder belts and 2" sub straps are equipped with snap-in end plates that can convert to wrap-around mount.
NEW FIA 8853-2016 HOMOLOGATED
• Shoulder straps: full 2’’ width - steel adjuster
• Shoulder fixing: snap hook - tribar
• Lap belts: full 2’’ width – steel adjuster Pull Up - snap hook fixing
• New compact buckle designed with crotches slots integrated to main body
• Crotches: 2’’ width - snap hook / tribar fixing