The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
* Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
* Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
* Single or Dual Channel Version Available
* OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
* Log directly to SD card (included)
* Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
* Large high-contrast graphics LCD
* Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
* 4 fully-differential analog inputs
* 2 configurable linear analog outputs
* Positive lock connectors for all connections
* Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
* USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes setup from the factory ready for narrowband simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.