Hotchkis Sport Coil Springs: Hotchkis Sport Coil Springs offer a sleek lowered stance, dramatically improved handling and superior driver control thanks to a lower center of gravity. Our engineers poured over computer modeling and track testing data to create the ultimate new springs that improve handling while offering a sporty yet comfortable ride. Hotchkis Performance Springs were developed as a complete system, giving an aggressive stance and 'on rails' handling, especially when combined with Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. Precision wound in the USA from the highest quality high tensile steel, they are finished in Hotchkis' durable gloss powder coat.
* Lowered Stance
* Higher performance spring rates
* Cold wound high tensile steel for strength.
* Durable powder coat finish.
* Dramatically improved handling and control
* Sporty, yet comfortable ride
* Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications.
* Designed to work with factory struts.
Spring Rate: 185 lbs/in (F) / 265 lbs/in (R)
Position: Front & Rear
Lowering: 1in (F/R)