Designed exclusively for closed-car type touring car racing, the Bell GT.5 Touring Helmet is packed full of high end features at a mid-level price! Designed around a large-size eyeport for maximum visibility and compatibility with prescription eyewear, the GT.5 Touring features internal ventilation channels for maximum ventilation and a lightweight carbon composite shell. The soft and comfortable interior uses Bell's Comfort-Max Fire-Resistant lining for improved moisture wicking properties, and plush cheek pads for an improved fit. Includes optional Peak-visor.
• High-End Features and Performance at an Affordable Price
• Aggressive Upper Direct Flow Chin Bar Vents for Outstanding Ventilation
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
• High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
• Internal Ventilation Channels to Increase Pressure and Accelerate Airflow to Maximize Ventilation and Cooling
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.