Exceptional levels of comfort, fit and feel, rivaling the performance of higher priced models.
Engineered to the latest FIA 8856-2018 standard, the Alpinestars Tech 1-Race v2 Gloves offer exceptional levels of comfort, fit and feel, rivaling the performance of higher priced models. Internal stitching maximizes comfort and steering wheel control while increasing overall glove durability. The silicone palm print has been ergonomically restyled to maximize flexibility without sacrificing grip. Pre-curved fingers allow for an ergonomic fit, while minimal seam construction reduces bulk and improves comfort.
Rating: FIA 8856-2018, SFI 3.3/5
Part Number: AL3551120-SIZE-COLOR
Manufacturer: 355 1120 xx
• Flame resistant aramidic fiber main construction is bonded for optimized levels of performance, comfort and improved safety.
• Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove's weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
• Full gauntlet single panel top construction for maximum coverage.
• Extended silicon printing on fingers and full palm for improved grip and feel.
• Pre-curved fingers and palm help for reduced fatigue while driving.
• Extended cuff length in accordance with new FIA homologation standards for maximum protection against fire and heat.
• Minimal seam construction for enhanced comfort, feel and weight-saving performance.
• Alpinestars cuff opening design with an elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
• External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight.
To find your size, measure around the largest part of the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, while making a fist.