With the latest FIA 8856-2018 standard, Alpinestars' premier racing glove has been completely restyled both inside and out! The Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX v2 Racing glove features external stitching on all fingers for optimal comfort and feel, except the thumb where internal stitching helps improve feedback on steering wheel controls. The strapless, extended length gauntlet utilizes a 180 degree elastic wrist for a clean appearance and a comfortable, secure fit. Inside the glove, the inner palm is treated with latex to help prevent glove slippage for maximum grip, further aided with the ergonomically placed silicon printing on the outside of the palm. Finally, the index finger and thumb are touch screen compatible for using the latest tech at the track.
Rating: FIA 8856-2018, SFI 3.3/5
Part Number: AL3550320-SIZE-COLOR
Manufacturer: 355 0320 xx
• Flame resistant aramidic fiber main construction with a bonded aramidic lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Interior is sprayed with latex for improved grip and resistance.
• Outer grip zones for superb control and feel of the cockpit's controls.
• Ergonomically designed grip technology on palm and fingers with strategically positioned silicon surface patterning for improved flexibility and control.
• Touchscreen compatible thumb and second fingertip.
• Extended cuff length in accordance with new FIA homologation standards for maximum protection against fire and heat.
• Ergonomic chassis design and pre-curved fingers for an improved performance fit to reduce driver fatigue while offering a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Alpinestars cuff opening design with an elasticated wrist for easy entry and a secure fit.
• External super-lightweight heat transfer design details for reduced material weight.
Alpinestars Racing Gloves Sizing Chart
Glove Sizing How-to Measure
To find your size, measure around the largest part of the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, while making a fist.