Like most street driven cars, the new 2010 Camaro suffers from chassis flex. Under hard cornering and when driving over uneven surfaces the unsupported strut towers momentarily distort, reducing stability and control. The new Chassis Max Strut Tower Brace from Hotchkis Performance adds necessary rigidity to the Camaro by eliminating strut tower flex.
The Chassis Max Strut Brace ties the strut towers together at four mounting points, offering maximum support in tension, compression and twist. The four point design offers a distinct advantage in strut tower support over a two point design, and also maximizes the performance gains from other chassis improvements like sport springs and sway bars. This product is a must for spirited street and track day driving.
Fabricated from strong, lightweight 1-¼" DOM steel tubing and 100% TIG welded with laser cut brackets and corner gussets, the brace is designed to fit over stock and Magnuson supercharged engines. Some drilling is required, and the brace bolts on in minutes. A unique reservoir relocation bracket is also included.
Finished in durable semi-gloss black powder coat, the Chassis Max Strut Tower Brace includes installation hardware and detailed instructions. Like all Hotchkis Performance products the brace is designed, track tested and manufactured in the USA using domestic materials. For maximum performance results, use the brace in conjunction with the Hotchkis Track Pack for ultimate 5th Gen Camaro handling.
- Fabricated from strong, lightweight 1-¼” DOM steel tubing with laser cut brackets and gussets
- Four-point mounting system for maximum strut tower strength
- Works with naturally aspirated and Magnuson superchargers
- Easy installation with included hardware package
- Finished in durable semi-gloss black powder coat
- Reduces sub-frame flex.
- Increases chassis rigidity.
- Improves handling responsiveness.
- Will clear factory intake manifold cover on non supercharged cars.
Application Note: This application has been designed and tested to work on the V8 models naturally aspirated, as well as the Magnuson Super Charger. Will not fit V6 models, as well as V8 cars running other brands of supercharger such as Vortech or Kenne Bell.