Upgrade the stock oil cooler to a performance kit.
If you track or race your Corvette High Oil Temps can be a real issue.
We have put together as a kit everything you need to install an upgraded oil cooler to your car.
KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED.
(1) Setrab Oil Series 9 Cooler
(1) Oil Cooler Mounting Bracket
(2) M22 to AN-10 O ring oil cooler fittings
(3) AN-10 90 degree black fittings
(1) AN-10 120 degree black fitting
(1) Low-Profile Oil Cooler Adapter for LS-Series Engine
(2) Premade AN-10 Stainless Steel Overbraided lines with above fittings installed
All mounting screws and hardware.
Mounts in stock location on ZO6
Mounts in front of Condensor/Radiator
All 1997 to present LS-Series engines (Gen III/IV) with rear-sump oil pans including LS1/LS6, LS2, LS3, LS7, L76/L92/L93, LQ4/LQ9, and LSX
NOT suitable for front-sump pans such as Pontiac GTO or Holden/Vauxhall Monaro oil pans
No more hunting around to find fittings or hose or adapters.
This kit handles the cooling for 450-550HP
For easy of installation removal of front bumper recommended.