Years ago, AIM brought GPS Laptimer technology to the masses with the affordable Solo. AIM continues to lead the market with the totally redesigned Solo 2! Using all new hardware, the Solo 2 now receives data from 2 satellites, GPS & Glonass, resulting in unbelievably quick and precise data with times calculated to within 2/100 sec. The Solo 2 gets the same graphic display as AIM's line of dash loggers, with the ability to customize both background colors and the information displayed. RGB LEDs border the easy to read screen, and can be programmed to function as needed to help improve lap times. Programming has been made simple with Wi-Fi connectivity to quickly configure your Solo 2, or to download your data to the computer. The Solo 2 includes a database of over 2000 tracks: just switch Solo on and it detects the coordinates using the GPS, automatically recognizing track, lap and split coordinates. The AIM Solo 2 then automatically records and displays all useful data to improve any type of race performance: speed, performance and regularity on both open and closed circuits.. Solo can show: speed, lap and split times, predictive lap time, best lap (the fastest; or in regular race, the one nearest to the reference one) and acceleration.
Customize your screen with 7 available colors!
• Integrated track database
• Display pages: Up to 5 fully configurable
• Backlight: 7 configurable RGB colors
• 10 configurable RGB LEDs
• Inertial platform: Internal 3 axis ±5G accelerometer + 3 axis gyro + 3 axis magnetometer
• Size: 98x74x30
• Weight: 240g, battery included
• Display resolution: 238x99 pixels
• Waterproof: IP67
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• Battery duration: Up to 4 hours with back light, up to 6 hours without backlight
• External power: 12 Volt
• Memory: 4 GB