C5/C6 R3 Race Pro Coil Over Kit (Set of 4)
The NTR R3 system sets the standard for ultimate performance with a design that offers drivers and engineers unparalleled damping control.
3-Way independent damping adjustment. By incorporating our class leading large diameter piston and ultra-strong piston rod, the R3 system demonstrates outstanding levels of performance, damping control and adjustment. Piggyback or remotely mounted reservoir allows quick and simple independent adjustment of rebound and fast and slow compression damping.
The large range of adjustment and quality of feedback allows the experienced driver to fully exploit the full potential of their car. The R3 is a proven race winner and lap record holder across a wide spectrum of international motorsport formulas.
The high-grade materials protect against corrosion whilst reducing weight. Every R3 kit is custom built, sprung and fully serviceable. Titanium and hard-anodized parts are hand built to last not only season after season, but also the harshest of U.S. winters.
Tubes- Nitron tubes are cold drawn multiple times for maximum stiffness and strength, before being honed, hard anodized, and then roller burnished for a precision surface designed to last.
Rods- Rod shafts are Teflon coated and made to Moto-X spec, the best there is, period. All the main structural threads are rolled in (not cut in) removing stress points.
Valves- all valve components are machined from super-hard stainless steel-which means they will last a lifetime, literally
World class compression adjuster- Nitron shocks have the widest range of useful adjustment available on any mono tube gas shock
Adjustable spring rates
* CNC billet machined components
* Completely re-buildable/re-valvable
* Teflon coated pistons for consistent damping control
* PTFE Lined Bearings
* Induction hardened super polished chromium plated piston rods resist corrosion and wear
* Low friction rod seals, double acting rod scraper, and progressive bump stops
* Stainless steel carbide hydraulic hoses with 360 degree Bi-Axis fittings
* Ultra low friction bearings, brushes, and seals for precise damping control
* Exceptional range of fully sealed damping adjustments
* Extensive range of spring rates for Street, Track, and Race applications
* Each shock is hand assembled and backed by Nitron’s 2 year warranty and US based support facility