DBW Throttle Blip Modules
Blip on Downshift
No more heel to toe
Consistent downshifts rev match
Programmable throttle % target
USB (PC or APP) or On-board switches
Interface with Brake and Clutch switch circuits
OR Load Cell Shift knob
Throttle Control DescriptionProgrammable Parameters
Connect this module inline with OEM throttle pedal and Brake/Clutch Switch circuits OR a Load Cell Shift knob/linkage.
Upon detection of a downshift event (Brake and Clutch pressed OR Load Cell Shifter Push) the throttle is commanded to a target % to rev match the lower gear.
During the development of our WOT Shift (Ignition Cut) Module on late model Drive-By-Wire (DBW) vehicles, it became clear we needed a solution for rev matching on downshifts.
We have a very detailed understanding of DBW signals and their interactions with the ECU.
Our modules provide a plug-n-play solution for manipulating commanded throttle position electronically.
Most applications involve a sequential transmission requiring a blip during downshifts.
Interface directly inline with the OEM APP (Accelerator Pedal Position) sensors.
Can be configured to trigger on any external input event.
- Target Throttle Blip %
- Delay after trigger for blip (ms)
- Duration of blip (ms)
- Min. time between blips (ms)
- Utilized OEM Throttle pedal connectors: Plug-n-Play No cutting or splicing of wires that can lead to limp mode issues
- Passive design, vehicle operates normally when switched off.
- Full telemetry via USB or set throttle % On-Board and forget it.
- Every unit end-of-line tested
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL USA